I am passionate about sharing my experience of being an entrepreneur and everything that I have learned from working with entrepreneurs. So, if you want me to speak at an event, join a panel of speakers, competition judges or be a moderator at your event, please get in-touch here
I am an experienced keynote speaker, having hosted talks at University of Sheffield, Queen Marys University, Royal College of Art, Imperial College, London College of Fashion, We Work, City of Westminister, Blogtacular Conference.
At Virgin Startup, I created the well-received 3-week Startup Bootcamp Program which helps early stage entreprenuers start their business on a shoe string. You can read about the Startup Bootcamp on Sir Richard Branson’s blog here.
I have worked with and advised hundreds of startup founders and I love sharing my insights to help the next generation of entrepreneurs succeed.
My areas of expertise:
- How to Start a Business on a shoe string
- Funding options for your Business
- Purpose in Business
- Design in Business
- Female Entreprenuership
- The ‘Side Hustle’
- Inside the Beauty Industry
Previous Speaking Appearances
- Westminister Council, 2018 // Keynote Speaker: “How to Start a Startup”
- Escape the City 2018 // Panelist “How to Fund your Startup”
- Virgin Startup, 2018 // Keynote Speaker (3-Week Bootcamp): “How to Start a Business on Shoe String”
- University of London, 2018 // Competiton Judge BSc Management
- London College of Fashion, 2018 // Moderator, “Women in Business”