Hi, I’m Ike. An entrepreneur who loves helping other entrepreneurs.
4 years ago, I left a successful career in banking to get to the heart of why some businesses succeed and others don’t. My journey took me from London to New York to Tokyo and back to London.
Now I spend my days working with Virgin Startup teaching entrepreneurs how to build better businesses, giving startup loans to get them to start going and advising them when they hit roadblocks.
What you won’t learn from my bio:
- I am a professional Googler and full-time internet surfer.
- My first business was a jewelry company started in my university dorm room aged 19
- I was fortunate to sell that business 4 years later when I graduated
- I’m obsessed with everything Japanese even though I only lived there for 8 months
- I own two bikes. One in London and the other in Lancaster
- My ultimate travel goal is to go kayaking and camping in Antarctica
- I only keep my Netflix subscription because my nephew would be inconsolable