This website is operated by ikesnotes.com
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Accordingly, if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you must stop using the website immediately.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes, so please check back often.
- Our website uses log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp and referring/exit pages. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- You may only view, print out and use the website for your own personal, lawful, non-commercial use, provided that you do not:
– remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the website;
– use the website in any manner that may infringe any of our rights or the rights of a third party; or
– reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit the website in any way, including for any commercial purpose, without our prior written consent.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
You acknowledge that the website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, and (to the extent permitted by law), is provided without any guarantee, conditions or warranties.
- If, at our request, you submit any content (for example contest entries, suggestions, ideas or comments (together ‘Content’), you agree that we (and other users of the website) may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Content.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that Content you submit will not violate any right of any third party, including intellectual property rights, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the website or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or a third party as to the origin of any comments.
- We are not liable for any Content posted by other users and which is available on the website. In the event that you believe such content infringes any rights or is illegal, then you should let us know so that we may investigate.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the website or any related website for any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the fullest extent possible under applicable law, in no event shall we be liable to you with respect to use of the website and/or be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, including without limitation damages for loss of goodwill, lost profits, or loss, theft or corruption of your information, the inability to use the website, or device failure or malfunction. We shall not be liable even if we have been advised, are, or should otherwise reasonably have been aware of the possibility of such damages, including without limitation damages caused by error, omission, interruption, defect, failure of performance, unauthorized use, delay in operation or transmission, connectivity failure, computer virus or any other harm.
- In the event that applicable law does not allow the exclusion of certain promises and/or the exclusion of liability for direct, indirect, consequential or other damages, in no event shall our liability arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and your use of the website exceed £50.
- We do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid for any reason, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or with respect to the website constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the website, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to the website.